background

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Crafternoon Binder Makeover!

To add some fun and color to my teaching resources, I gave my binders a makeover!



You will need thick scrapbook paper, scissors, Mod Podge, water, a foam brush and a pencil. 


Oh, and binders :)

I decided to use several different sizes.  They are made of a rough plastic.  I think I picked these up at Office Depot.




First, cut paper to go on the covers and spine.  I used a pencil to trace.








Next, get your foam brush damp, dip in the Mod Podge and apply a medium thick coat to the surface of the binder.





Then, paint the back of the scrapbook paper with the Mod Podge and stick it down to the binder.  Make sure to line it up well and rub out all the bubbles!  




*Wait 15 minutes, then apply a thin coat of 
Mod Podge  over all the paper to seal it in!




No comments:

Post a Comment